Wind generator mast work

 Did some more wind generator mast work. First we removed the mast and cut out the 7/8 hole for the wiring and added the rubber grommet. 

Then we drilled the 1/8 drain hole.

We could not find the calibers so we just winged it. We were looking for a #29 drill which is something like .130 dec but without any way of measuring the drill bits we guessed at it. Because we are drilling aluminum it was no big deal as long as it was not too big. We test the drill and tap on a 2x4 first.

Tapping the holes

Screws in

 That done we taped the holes and re-mounted the mast.

No comments:

Post a Comment