Wind Gen Holes filled and brackets too big


We filled in the holes that I drilled for the wind generator mount on the port side coming. Hay, one was OK J 
 Now we will clean it up and mount the strut bracket again and right this time.
Also got the new strut to mast holders from McMaster-Carr but I screwed up and ordered them wrong. They need to be half the size I ordered as the ones I got will hold the 1 ½” pipe  against the wall using one clamp. Ooops.
 Debbie will be sending them back as I order new ones.

We put blue tape on the under side



There is one good one, not bad :)

Of course I made way too much so I filled some screw holes in the engine compartment

No comments:

Post a Comment