Interlux Brightside bilge paint in the bilge - oops - 2011

 Of course we had to put another coat of paint in the bilge. As I am a sloppy painter and it messed me up. We have two cans of  Interlux Brightside bilge paint.
January 2011  - Currently At Marina Cortez Harbor IslandSan Diego, CA

 Ok you know where this is going. One can we used in the anchor locker etc and it is a hard good paint. It is the same white shade of color as the Interlux Brightside bilge paint. It does not cover as well or cover grease as well. Yep I say through the spilled paint on the side of the can what looked like (ilge) the paint was covering what I thought was a B. Must have been single I saw???  Yep I do not know how to spell bilge either! So I do not know what it is but Debbie was about to paint the electrical panel and asked what paint I was using. I showed her and of course it was the wrong stuff. I do think no harm no foul. I used it (wrong paint) last time I put a coat on and Debbie had already put the first two coats on using the Bilge Coat and it seems fine. Besides it not covering that well there is not a problem as it is the same kind. Not an oil paint and then a water paint problem. So after the engine is installed it will need some touching up and I will make sure I use the right paint or Debbie will do it and then we know it’s right as she takes the time to look. In my defense the cans are the same color (red labeling and white) and same manufacturer. Close in size also😀. 
This pick says Gray but we got white

No comments:

Post a Comment