ClickClak containers

Had to send one ClickClack container back to Amazon for replacement as it was the wrong size.
They had two different labels on the bottom each saying it was a different item.

This is one reason we want to do these galley things now. We are trying to find out what works for us and what does not. These containers are in that system. Will they be too big, too many or just not work? Will they work fine and will we want more or do we have enough? When we get a little more settled in on the boat I will be doing some good cooking. I would like to get good at it and I like to cook. Debbie has done all the cooking since we have been together and she is a chef.  She is teaching me as we go. We just have not had the time to do, OK I have not started cooking yet seriously as we are popped at the end of the day from projects and I am too tired to go for it. Debbie is still doing most of the cooking. It was not supposed to be like this. I wanted to take over the cooking and I will.
Yes let the big projects be over and the cooking begin!

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment