Port shade screen test wen well, some mods needed - 2010

 The beta test of the port shade screen went well at Loews Crown Isle Marina. The fasteners may need to be re-located a bit. They were just baste stitched on.
December 2010 - Currently At Marina Cortez Harbor IslandSan Diego, CA

 I have another plan for mounting it but it requires more work. That is the problem. Will we ever use the shade screen outside of San Diego? It does cut down on the breeze. Would we want to store it? So why do the extra work when there are countless other projects begging for time.

 Holmes says” do it right the first time”!

 I can hear him in my head when I want to get it over with.
So I will precede with my plan in between other things.

 My plan is to remove three common sense fasteners form the bimini (two) and dodger (one) and re install the common sense fasteners that are double long and hold two things instead of one. The problem is that they are on two things I do not want to remove and do the work on. I have not figured out how yet to install the new common sense fasteners on the vinyl while it is in the air.

 I may have a plan with vice grips, we shall see.
Gee in the pictures the stern looks clean when it is really filthy. But lets pretend it's like the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment