Hinges for cabinets -spring loaded

Debbie and I went to San Diego Hardware to check out some faucets for the galley sink. We found on we both kina liked. We will keep looking. They have fasucits that cost more than some cares we have owned!
 While we were there we saw lots of hinges. I went back today and pinked up a close match to the sping hinges on the boat. We will try it out and see how close it is.
 Ill just mention price as it is sooo different.
I bought a set of hinges at WM for $35.00 and they are close also but not correct. I posted earlier on them.
 I just bought the same type of hinges at SDH for $2.49 and they came with the brass screws. I would have paid more for the screws at WM than the $2.49 for the hinges and all at SDH. Just saying.
 I am not sure on the quality as it is hard to tell.

Some of the selection








New hinges from SDH



No comments:

Post a Comment