Mermaid AC\Heat

We went to the boat and did another measurement for the AC\heat units. You know measure three times cut once thing. To my surprise the 12,000 btu unite will not fit in the space we were  going to put it. We decided on another space by the hot water heater. We will place the water maker where we were going to put the 12,000 btu AC\Heat unite.
 I also decide to wait on buying the unites as we are going to move onto the boat May first we still need to do the refer.  I feel I am getting ahead of myself too much in projects. However J I could change my mind and go for it because they could be ready to be hooked up and a little at a time so it goes with these projects. We can not do anything unless they (AC\Heat) are in place. So let’s see what happens once the engine is in. Then the new deck is going in so the AC\heat would be hard to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment