Serving/Cutting Table

We have a 12-3/4” x 20” Bait/Filet Mate™ Serving/Cutting Table by Magma. When I sold the old\new square grill I also let go of the clamp that holds the table to the rail. It also worked on our old\new square grill. I should not have sold it with the grill. The clamp that holds the table to the rail was different than the one in the picture. Ours held the table to the SS 1” rail.


It cost more than I want to spend right now to replace it. We have not been using the table so the purchase is on hold. Maybe we will find one at the marine swap meet.

The table complements the round grills nicely as it gives you a place to put the food, dishes etc. We plan on just putting it out when we grill. It does take up some of the limited rail space. I want to put it by the grill and that would place it by the T in the cockpit. I want to keep the T clear so I can lean out while at the helm. We have not put anything in the cockpit or on the rail by the T. It is a nice clean are.
 Right now we store the table under the stove inside where the door is. Not a bad spot but seems a waste of space for the table. We will move it soon. Could make a place for it in the lazzerett, it seems a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment