Windlass Foot switches

 We filled the other three holes with epoxy and put the leftover epoxy into the hole I fibreglassed up. I filled the holes about 95 percent full and now will add some gel coat to finish them off as they will be seen. That is if you can say if being in the chain locker is being seen not :). Now for a quick sanding and I will add the gel coat soon.


You will not see the whole as we are putting the "Down" foot switch over it.


 We used a needle to fill the holes. It is a lot easier than trying to stuff epoxy into the holes and forcing the air out. Got the needles from “Marine Exchange”. They are sold by “West Systems”.






I want to get another “Up” foot switch for the rope drum side and wire it up at this time I am wiring the other “Up” and “Down” foot switches.

No comments:

Post a Comment