Foaming in the cracks

 We put the foam into the refer and filled all the spaces. The foam is a nice product but it is extremely messy. 

Did I say MESSY!  
It is an R-5 closed cell foam that will not absorb water and you can sand it. That is like the Dow Blue Board foam we are using for the refer.
 You spray it upside down.






Right off I lost the nozzle they give you. It is a clear plastic tube that is thick so it will not bend or break.

 So we went to lunch with Lindsey our daughter and we grabbed a couple of black straws. They were better than nothing. They did break and foam would come out of the split. They would also bend etc. A pain but got the job done. We used one whole can on the refer side. We had some left but ran out of places to put it. I think it can be re-used for thirty days but I made such a mess of it and there was not a whole lot left so I trashed it.









Done with the foam!

No comments:

Post a Comment