Bread pudding


This week’s cooking lesson was a bread pudding. We got some Italian bread at the market and some raisins and other fixings.




 I cut up the bread (crappy knife) and we used it all. That was a mistake. 


We used half the recommended raisins (Debbie changed the amount) and that was good because we had plenty.


We made the sauce with eggs and vanilla and other things and I continually whipped it with a whisk in a measuring cup. 






The measuring cup was a bit small. It worked out OK though. I then poured the sauce over the bread. 


Then pressed the bread into the pan so it would soak up the sauce.

In it goes!

Out it comes!

We will be updating this post with the recipie and more detailed info soon.




 It came out OK but was a little dry.
 My first bowl was OK and the second bowl (yes I had two) was better because I put frozen yogurt on it, Pecan Pralean.


No comments:

Post a Comment