Winmor and Winlink

 While looking into the ham test I found out that:

Winmor is a group on Yahoo and that group is about the Winmor software. You do need a callsign to sign up for the group, so a ham license.

Winmor software is software that runs on the PC and takes the place of the Pactor modem. The Winmor software works with Winlink and Winlink requires a cllsign also.  While it is not for everyone it is an option for some.  

 As for the ham test, when you pass the Technicians license you then can get a callsign.

No comments:

Post a Comment