Original Jabsco 36600 series bilge pump - assembly 2011

 The process of re-building a Jabsco 36600 series bilge pump has been a bit trickier than I thought.  The kit Marine Exchange ordered for me does not have the feet (vibration pads). That was one of the reasons of ordering the kit.
June 2011 Currently At Marina Cortez Harbor IslandSan Diego, CA

 Also when installing the new valve set I could not get the IN valve seated. I finally figured it out. There is small chamfer on the housing. The rubber on the valve has a small chamfer. I had to take off the rubber on the valve and flip it around and then it world seat.
No instructions or part list came with the kit that I can remember.
Service kit 30124-0000
Now for another coat of paint on the motor and it will be ready to install along with the new belt.
 Then we shall test it out!
Ahhh but we need to order new vibration pads ye
assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment