Vent hole drilled for or ResMed CPAP machine - 2011

While we had the mattress off we cut a “vent” hole for my Cpap machine.
My ResMed Cpap machine removed for drilling the hole, it sits under the bed in the storage cabinet.  It is drawing air from the bilge among other places I suspect.😣


June 2011 -  - At Marina Cortez Harbor IslandSan Diego, CA
In my hurry I drilled in the wrong place, it was over the drawer. 

Now I have been through this before because I drilled a hole for the mask tube but forgot why I did not drill there. So I re-drilled the hole back further towards the stern.

 You can see the dorad (cowl vent) hose under the bed platform inside the whole. The hose I grabbed from the storage shed was too short so I’ll need to look for another. At least the hole is drilled. The other hole we will fill with the plug that came out and some glue.
 For more specifics look at the post on the first hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment