Propane locker - Got some fiberglass matting done! on propane box - 2011

I do this work out of the back of my Jeep.
 Because we have limited space and also limited opportunity to do boat work I have begun to take on some to my work. So at lunch I have been for instance re-building our bilge pump etc. 
June 2011 - Currently At Marina Cortez Harbor Island, San Diego, CA
 Now that it is complete I am working on finishing the fiber glassing of the propane locker. And then the top of it and then will start the painting (Debbie may do the painting at the boat).
 So Yesterday I got one side glassed with the fiber glass matting. It seems easy to work with as it does not move around. I first paint the resin onto the box then apply the mat and then dab on the resin so it saturates the matting.
 Today I did the other outside side and one inside side. 
So the two largest pieces are done and one inside large piece is done. After this we will sand it up and then paint it.
 I am getting tired of this project hanging around all this time. It feels good to make some progress on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment