Original bilge pump, new rubbers Jabsco bilge pump Model 6600-j - 2011

But after cleaning up the pump and placing in the new rubbers I tried to screw on the covers, and you guessed it the screws were wrong.

May 2011 - Currently At Marina Cortez Harbor Island, San Diego, CA 

The tale of the project miss-cues. As usual project stumbles along as all others seem to as I discovered that my trip to ME to pick up new fasteners for the bilge pump did not pan out well. I even took the pump with me and fitted the screws! Jabsco bilge pump Model 6600-j
They are too short. They even look too small, but I am not remembering if they were, probably blocking that out. How did I get the so wrong is well not worth wondering :)?
Oh well, it is not like I will not be at ME again.
That is why doing a few projects at one time usually results that something gets done, not always but most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment