Sing along

San Diego, CA Marina Cortez 5\31\2011 

My sister in law and her husband and my nephew and his girlfriend came by to visit us at our house (the boat).

 First time for all to be on the boat. We talked and ate some sandwiches. To do that we put up the salon table and folded it out. We all sat around it just fine (six of us). It was the first time we ever folded out the salon table to its full length. We will probably use it that way for sewing and charting also.

 Then we talked and I was coaxed into playing a couple songs.


 First was a finger strumming “Blowing in the Wind”
This song has been performed by Bob Dylan and Peter Paul and Marry  for example.

 flat pickin “Needle and the Damage Done” by Neil Young
I need "my old" man glasses to see the string for this one.

Peter checking out our Rain Song Guitar

Next was a flat pickin “Needle and the Damage Done” by Neil Young
The first song ended up being a partial sing along as Debbie sings the chorus with me and so the others jumped in.
 I did not screw up too bad and it was good practice for playing for a small audience.


Peter being Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment