Polishing the hull - making progress 2 of 4 - 2015

Beginning of October 2015 - At private slip in Nuevo Vallarta in Banderas Bay, Mexico
Making progress. We are looking for the female parts to the GarelickShur-Loc-Ladder-Catches above my head. We found an answer!

It is nice to be outside working on the boat. A lot of this summer we have been doing inside boat projects. Outside some sitting with the feat in the water (keeping a Crocodile watch), some laying down etc, a little breeze, all good😎
I did miss a few spots so far which I'll go over Monday.
As I said we are looking for the female parts to the brackets above my head so we posted the question in the . Sailnet.com forum.
" As you can see in the picture we have two GarelickShur-Loc-Ladder-Catches boarding ladder brackets on the side of our hull. They have been on the boat since we have owned it and are for (I think) those nice wooden boarding ladders with the hinge so the bottom part floats. Although we do not necessarily have storage space for the wooden ladder we would like to put the brackets to use for a step we have. 
 Here is the simple answer to using the GarelickShur-Loc-Ladder-Catches!😁

No comments:

Post a Comment