Navagation LED ligths

Ok the best we can do so far to my nav lights that I can find and my wife and I like are:


Attwood


ATTWOOD Lite-nav at West Marine
Attwood LED lights




And
Hella Deck Mount LED Navigation Light Kit
Hella LED nav lights




Deck Mount LED Navigation Lamp - yachtlights.com


This one is IMO COL REG, USCG, RINA (I) ABYC A-16 Certified


Our cap rail where the old one is is only 2.5 inches wide (at the most) and part of that is rounded off. So maybe 2.3 inches and that is the Atwood and I do not know if the Attwood is USCG approved.


The Hella is 2 inches wide and I think that will work.


I will buy one Attwood and fit it to the boat (WM has it) as we like the looks the best but if it does not fit then the Hella will do.


The Attwood is also the least $$


Also we have been searching for a bulb for our existing Perko lights and have not found one at WM or Downwind marine. So when\if we decde to keep them we will need to purchase a half dozen or more bulbs to be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment