Lifesling

We added a Life Sling that we had on our Catalina 30. We had a vinyl cover that came with it. Over the course of a few years it started flaking and was leaking in water on the Life Sling.


We have not yet put on the “How to” decal yet or tied it off yet because we do not yet know if this is its final spot on the rail.


For a few years I was looking for one at the marine swap meet in Chula Vista but could never find the hard case.


So we went out and bought one one day.


Of course the next swap meet there was one for sale with the Life Sling in it and it went for $35.00!!. About a third of what I paid for the case alone!


That is the way....sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie How did you attach the hard case to the rail? I can see some white mounts on the back of the lifesling; did you buy these and drill them into the case? I would so appreciate your advise; I'm befuddled with the rail mount kit.

    ReplyDelete