Chula Vista Marine Swap Meet - 2011

October 2011 - Marina Cortez San Diego, CA   
The Chula Vista Marine Swap Meet is hosted by the Chula Vist Marina.
We were sellers this time. Selling some stuff we or I bought last time 😕
We bought some good stuff to man!
Thats me with the new hatr I bought

This is what we were selling.
We had sold the radar reflector and other goodies.

The anchor sold and that we were glad for. I would have had to bring it back home uhhh heavy.
The stuff we did not sell we dumped in the dumpster. A few small items we will post on eBay.
Our daughter Lindsey came down to pal out with us and she was playing with the new Droid X phone I got (work gave it to me). She has an iPhone. She was taking comparison notes. Always great to see her!
I am in the chair.
My beautiful wife

No comments:

Post a Comment