Got Bomar - Pompanette Llc Hatch parts back - 2010

October 2010 - At Marina Cortez Harbor IslandSan Diego, CA

We got back the hatch parts from the painters R W Little.
 I had left them there for them to touch them up where I thought they needed some more work. They did a fine job.
We had them painted with a two part epoxy marine paint as were the others.
Debbie pulled out the old receipts for the other three hatches we did. All our four hatches are 20X20. She saw that they over charged me by $35.00 so when I picked up the parts they gave me $35.00 back. Good deal...can use the cash!

 During work I finished off the gasket by scrubbing it with a scotch bright-type pad and some lacquer thinner and a knife to remove any and all left over stuff.

 So first thing after work (I ran down during work) I re-tapped the threaded holes so as to get the paint out etc. Sanded the sliding adjustments of the hardware so they would work and go together.
Now they are ready for assembly, almost.

We now need to install the hatch glass into the top hatch and then they will be ready. The bottom part is done and we can install it.

No comments:

Post a Comment