Sea Trials on our new dodger\bimini - 2010

We did sea trials on our dodger/bimini setup and we are having some changes done.
 For example we want the front window to roll up further so it is out of our line of sight.
We want flaps made for the front solar panel mounts.

June  2010 - Currently At Marina Cortez Harbor IslandSan Diego, CA

 We noticed some imperfections in a couple windows so they will be replaced etc.
Once again we will need to remove the solar panel so he can come by Monday and make the corrections and add on.
 All in all we like the way it looks. The dodger also performs well.
 When the window covers are off it is all white till it gets to the top then it is the sand color.
The windows all come off or the center one can just role up.
I can stand under it with my hat on no problem.
The spacer in between completes the dodger and bimini with plenty of shade and wind protection.
 The experience with the San Diego canvas was good and I can recommend them. They could be better at attention to detail I think but I may be a bit picky myself.
The price was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment