Refer other IF36

I went to Lowes yesterday and looked at the yellow insulation in sheets. I think it was a R-5. They were I think ¾ sheets.


So we know how to do it just not the best foam. I am guessing I will go with the yellow sheets.


This is a boat just like ours. This is the refer. Next to it is the freezer. It is an overflow system. About 7 cft.


This does not show the freezer part.
First it was coated with fiberglass I think. I have not found the “how we did it” yet.
You can see how he filled the first section of the bottom.
Then they added foam.
Then fiberglass it.
The bottom is way too deep and it can be filled up about 4 to 6 inches.
The outside of the box has little room for adding insulation.
Some sides can get 3 inches.
Some because of entry limitations can only get 2 inches I think.







No comments:

Post a Comment