Bow anchor Snubber

It is a time thing. You know, lots of projects and where do you want to spend your time?


There are lots of ways. At this time I am setting up the solar controller for anchoring. We are connecting our starting battery for anchoring. On and on. So I could splice the lines on my lunch hour but I do need a break. Yesterday I went to our storage shed on my lunch and picked up a bunch of gear we need for sailing off shore etc. The lunch on Tuesday I went to the laundry mat and washed a bunch of rags. I get overloaded with boat projects. Need to smell some sea air. So farming out a few projects is OK.


I will also add a 1/2 line subber to the tool chest.
There is a plain line snubber I will try using also. Also I will make up a hook for setting the anchor so there is still plenty to work on anchor rode if I wish in the snubbing area.
animated knots

No comments:

Post a Comment