Sorry Marine Exchange


 I was wrong when I said:

I bought this hose at ME and they have odor shield hose which we just bought from ME for this job and it is gray in color. I looked at the hose and it is for portable water. That means it is not sanitation hose!  Now I had explicitly asked for odor shield sanitation hose at ME. They screwed up my order and now that hose will need replacing. Not too big a deal as we can do his when we replace the hot water heater but still a redo that did not need to be done. Dam.

Post:


 As we were looking for orders I looked closely at the hose with a light shining on it and it is Trident Oder Shield hose. All the hoses we ordered from ME are Oder shield hose. Somehow I screwed up and did not read the hose properly.

  Sorry Marine Exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment