Jiffy Pop on the Magma kettle grill! - 2011

 That little aluminum can of propane we are using as a temporarily stove propane solution until we finish installing our propane locker just ran out. I think it is a 1 ½ gal can.
August 2011 2012 - Currently at Marina Kona Kai  Shelter Island San Diego, CA  

It lasted us three months. Now granted we work all day and just cook diner and sometimes not that on it. I mostly make Jiffy Pop pop corn on the stove and we make tea in the morning on the weekend. We do though use it to make diner from time to time.
 I man told me that he had two cans on his boat in Mexico hooked to his grill and cooked on the grill every day and they lasted for months.
 Debbie suggested I take the pop corn to the Magma  Kettle grill and so I did and it came out great!
 Now back to the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment