What happened is the VacuFlush J-Series Vacum Generator stopped making a vacuum. So no working toilet. Again we had to dig out the porta-potie! Next day we took apart the toilet and found nothing wrong. We cleaned the parts and then took off the hose to the J-Series Vacuum Generator. We did find some deposits of hard water we broke off and cleaned the hose and fitting to new condition. Then we removed the hose from the J-Series Vacuum Generator to the holding tank and snaked it out. Messy job as you might think. Nothing clogged there. Then ran tried to make a vacuum by turning on the electric motor. I put my hand on the bellows as we removed the two flappers from the outside of the J-Series Vacuum Generator. It did move up and down. Then we put new flappers in the J-Series Vacuum Generator. Then we tried running the J-Series Vacuum Generator tank without the out hose connected but nothing came out but some spray. We did notice how dirty the J-Series Vacume Generator bellows were and decided to take it all apart another day and clean it up.
We have been using this VacuFlush system for six years now so it could use a good cleaning up.
The VacuFlush support is closed until the 5th of January so no help there. We were hoping we would not need parts we do not have for backup. Also we are in Zihua so no place to get them. This took all day. However no go, still the not a working toilet.
On to cleaning out the bellows.
After a day or two we tackled the removing of the J- Series Vacuum Generator pump and housing.