Finished the settee front varnish- old - new and TV - 2013

Beginning of September 2013 - Currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico
Before, when we first bought the boat.
 
Now that we have gotten ne upholstery and varnished, and of course the new teak decks. 

 We actually got to watch the NFL opening game of the year right from our boat. We got it on cable and even in English.
With the Boise speaker kicking out the chatter.
Ahhh the wonder of it all. So here we are at Puerto Vallarta, the beginning of the Mexican Riviera and we are hanging out with our Mermaid Marine Air on watching the game in our salon. Or I should say I was as Debbie is out of town. A little too much like old times for me. I wanted to get away from all that and here I am doing it all over again. This will have to come to an end. Just goes to show you that you can sail and sail but here you are. The game was not bad but I flipped a channel or two and saw a news channel with the hate mongering about the politicians. A quick click and off I went to another channel and now I am surfing the channels, then I shut it off. Please, this is my own doing as I hooked the cable up after we sat here for months without hooking it up. It was a lot nicer around the boat without the cable and what it brings with it.

1 comment:

  1. There are good things on TV if you watch them, and I think keeping abreast of world events is important no matter where and how a person is living. I don't think it's good to bury a head in the sand, and it's impossible to hide from the world. Better to be informed than uninformed, at least that's my feeling on the subject.

    I'd like to see how you mounted the TV so it can hide away when not in use.

    Don

    ReplyDelete