Sattee front getting varnished - with satian and gloss 2013

Beginning of September 2013 -  Currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico

 Got the third coat on and it looks like five coats will to it and that includes the week first coat.
 Then a couple coats of satin on the two panels.
The brush I used on the second coat I put in some paint thinner and something else combined we got at Home Depot and it got all messed up. I had to toss it and the borrow a couple sponge brushes from John and Kelly on s\v Emerald Lady till a sort opens here at the marina.
 So any way that is moving along.

Although this is not as  meticulous a job as I have done varnishing it is coming out great. So great now I want to jump on other places in the salon. Only thing is time is not in favor of that. Too many other things to get done before cruising time!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking while looking at the front of that settee, it would be nice if the front had sliding doors.

    Don

    ReplyDelete