Galley Force 10 stove clean, completed - 2013

September s\v Elegant'sea is currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta)
 The cleaning of the galley Force 10 stove as been completed.


 Not an easy job cleaning the oven.
 Cleaning a car engine was easier. At least you can power wash off an engine. Not the oven. had to wipe out bit by bit with a rag on my knees and on my side etc. A car engine you stand up and clean it not a big deal.
It's so clean you can see me in the back o the stove taking the picture.

 We had added a temperature oven gauge to the oven and as it turns out the oven runs a little hot which is fine as long as we know it.

Of course we are not using the oven now as it is a bit hot but this is for when we are a month or so out cruising as the weather cools down and the humidity ratchets down I will make bread....really 😇  I like making big plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment