Another try at purchasing the right clock for paddle board wake up - 2019

Marathon CL030023BK Travel Alarm Clock with Calendar & Temperature - Battery Included
Previously I had purchased a clock but it is too bright. It looked in the picture as though the light was blue but it turns out it is closer to white. Sooo - guess what, I am getting a different one. The one we have we will use for our house sitting gigs and the new one will be my paddleboarding, SSB early nets, etc. Purchased from Amazon.
August 2019 - s\v Elegant'sea is currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta) (Currently house sitting in Chatsworth, CA)


 Note:
 It,a little weird, we got the clock and it seems great. However😊 it makes a high pitched sound when you press the light button. I can not hear it as that part of my hearing is gone unless I wear hearing aids. Debbie however can hear it but it did not wake her up so I guess it is ok. Also if you view it head on at a night stand it is hard to read th LED printout. I however sit up and look st it ay the foot of our stateroom bed so it is not a problem as I am looking down a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment