Boats at Marina Mazatlan

End of May 2016 - Tied up in Marina Mazatlan , Mexico

 Here are some of the boats here in Marina Mazatlan with us.


s\v Gitane  IP 38'


s\v Gitane  IP 38'


s\v Willow a 32 Westsail.


s\v Trial Run a Robert Perry designed Passport - I think it is 40 or 42'. These come in an "A" or "B" plan.


??

s\v Donna Rose. Not sure of the make.


s\v Caper - a center cockpit.


I think this is a Gulf.

I think this is a Gulf. 
They did a nice job of addling some kind of thick glass 
to the outside of the windows.

I think this is a Gulf.

I think this is a Gulf.


Morgan Outislander.

Morgan Outislander.


Hector, who works with Tonys Boat Management is on the dock.


              s\v Pavane II - Ray who we know from previous seasons 
in Barra-Bahia de Navidad.








And our wonderful friends - Rick and Cindy 
on s/v Cool Change, a Pacific Seacraft 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment