Varnish finished on Upper eyebrow and Santiago anchorarge - 2020

 Finished off the varnishing on the upper eye brow. 
January 2020 - While anchored in Santiago Mexico 

Trying to beat the sun!
 

Expertly cutting in the varnish on the upper edge.

 s\v Elegant'sea

 s\v Elegant'sea
 On shore.
Took the bus to this marine store in Santiago. This is the chandlery there where I purchased the battery terminal parts.  Since they didn't work on the new batteries, I asked to return them - they didn't go for that however they did let me exchange them for other things in the store.  I got a new snorkel.

I gave the bottom a going over as far as I could reach using this snorkel
 and it helped out making the job easier. Nice snorkel😊
 
 
 Bill, our crew helping store the Ocean Kayak Malibu Two 
on the fore-deck for our passage to Zihuatanejo.

No comments:

Post a Comment