Zihuatanejo SailFest volunteer work for s\v Elegant'sea - 2020

Zihuatanejo SailFest volunteer work was fun, dressed in my "Captain's shirt and hat". It was well liked and fun. Got my picture taken with people!
February 2020 - We are currently anchored in Zihuatanejo Mexico 
 Debbie and I going in to volunteer at SailFest in the dinghy.
There are 25 boats here for Zihuatanejo SailFest. At the opening party they announced that SailFest.is 19 years old. Next year is the 20th anniversary and that in the early days there were 100 boats here.
 
 
 We were to group people who were going out on sail boats by boat.
 
Tim and Donna, the organizers.
 This was a "Rally Around the Rock" and people made donations 
to go out on the sail boats in the "Rally".
 Groups waiting to board pangas to go to the boats.
 The temporary panga pier as the main pier is being completely rebuilt.
 
 
 
 I changed out of my "Captains" gear into my "SailFest " shirt
so Debbie and I could have breakfast after "volunteering" was over.
 The "Rally".
And the winner was....

No comments:

Post a Comment