My Crocs shoes got ventilated - 2019

 Ok the Crocs ended up looking a little Frankinstienish but they are nicely ventilated now😈

February 2019 -We are currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta)
 Only kidding, did not drill into my toe😁
However that is hoow this project got started. My big toe nail got fungus and had to be removed. We thought that my foot was getting wet a lot on the dock with the hose etc and the Crocs  caused the fungus. I did a Crocs  inventory around and saw most of them had a lot more holes at the toe area. These I purchased in San Diego when we were in the US at West Marine on a super mark down. Did he style change and that is why?
The soapy water helps the drill bit our X-ACTO cut through the rubber.

 The X-ACTO knife did a better job than the drill. I probably should have lead with that first. Dip it in some soapy water and it cuts nice.
Navy
What my research found😁
I can feel the difference when I walk. The breeze from me moving my feet is felt in my foot and toes

No comments:

Post a Comment