Wiring terminal block for C-Pap Machines may not work as intended - P 2 - 2017

This is not going to be as easy as I thought.

That is putting the new Philips C-Pap machine up on the shelf over the bed and having it swap-able with the backup ResMed C-Pap machine.


December 2017 -  Tied up in the El Cid Marina Mazatlán, Mexico
As mentioned in an earlier post, I thought I was just going to wire this Philips C-Pap machine and the older ResMed machine so they could be swapped out if one failed.
ResMed in cabinet\shelf over bed.
Also both machines run on either 12v (house batteries) or 110 volt (shore power). So for now I put the new Philips C-Pap machine on this shelf at the foot of the bed and added an extra piece of hose. It works fine this way on 110 volts. I will need to move it from the shelf on top of head of the bed to use 12 volts but I do not use the humidifier when on 12v as we are usually anchored and not running the air conditioning. At some point, I will add a 110 outlet to the area above the bed in the shelf\cabinet area and then use the terminal block to connect the C-Pap machines and also the two Imtra reading lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment