I am Retired!! Debbie to follow soon! - 2012

2012 Marina Kona Kai Shelter Island San Diego, CA
OK I am officially retired! It did not come without some small issues. First off work let me keep my Droid X smart phone for a few weeks but I lost the high speed internet. Then I accidently deleted all the pictures on my phone in the last week of work and was a bit busy with training a co-worker. The blog got nearly no posts for a couple weeks here. Then at our marina the WiFi tower by our dock went down. After a week of no internet and not wanting to go to cafes for WiFi we got COX cable for internet til we depart.
The day before I hit my phone with the water from the garden hose and it is dead :(.
 So this is our first at getting back to the blogging.
 The blog will continue to get posted while we are cruising  and it will include updates on all the equipment and how it is performing and what we could\should have done different if anything J.
Retirement is great and I am trying to perfect the siesta.
Debbie is following in retirement in a couple weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds like you are getting a taste of what internet is like in Mexico! :-)

    ReplyDelete