More battery cable work - Link 2000 install - 2010

I spent some more time on my hands and knees on Friday.  In-fact it was most of Friday afternoon that I was working on the cables. I took the day off from work and worked on the boat of course. Got the neg hooked up but still may modify it some.November 2010 - Currently At Marina Cortez Harbor Island, San Diego, CA 

Hooked up the positive side from the battery to the fuse to the buss. Did some re-arranging and finally am pleased enough with it? The cables still need to be secured to the bulkhead and wire tied together.
So now the solar controller and the windless are hooked to the Blue Seas 600-amp buss then to the fuse then to the batteries.
 I now must start figuring out the Link 2000 installation. There is a shunt that goes someplace in-between, and it will no doubt screw this setup up. Chug, chug goes the process😊
 Got the Link 2000 installed!

No comments:

Post a Comment