New C-Pap machine from the VA and other goodies, thank you VA! - 2017



My current 10 year + old  C-Pap machine.

October 2017 - Tied up in Marina Mazatlán, Mexico
We are currently house sitting in Pacific Beach, San Diego CA
My new C-Pap machine. I went through the VA and did a sleep study. It is an overnight stay and they monitor your sleep. I am no better and I guess you never get better if you have "Sleep Apnea".
This machine is so much nicer as the new technology makes it better.
Smoother, quieter and has more "bells and whistles".

And I even got a handy dandy carrying bag and all for $0.00!
Last summer we came to the US and I signed up at the VA. Then they gave me a new hip. It was a great experience through the VA. Not easy but completely free and they were nice and it took three months from the time I signed up until the day I was operated on.

This summer I went back to the VA and got:
Glasses for reading and distance.
Hearing aids as my high sounds do not work so good any more..I am 71 now.
Got the new C-Pap machine.
All in all these items are worth thousands of dollars and all free!
Also I was diagnosed with a combat disability and received a 50% disability.
Thank you VA!
And yet more parts checked off the US list for the next cruising season on s\v Elegant'sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment