IMSS - Physical therapy now for a week - 2014

May 24, 2014 Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico
 
IMSS facility in Mezcales, Mexico where I go for Physical Therapy. This not far from the marina.

I have been going to physical therapy now for a week or so and with the exercises they have me doing and my bicycle and pool exercises there has been small improvement in my condition which even more importantly is giving me hope of a recovery!  I have ten sessions of about one hour each, each week day.
 Today I also went to the IMSS clinic in Aramara by PV. I saw the nutritionist and he weighed me as happens each month. This time I lost another 2.2 kilo's which is about 4.5 lbs. Another 8 kilo's and I will be at my goal weight. I weighed about 220-225 when I started, now I weigh about 201 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment