We now are at Marina Nuevo Vallarta for five days, Debbie in US

Beginning of December 2013 - Marina Nuevo Vallarta in Banderas Bay , Mexico
We now are at Marina Nuevo Vallarta and it is quite OK. The surrounding area is quaint I guess is the word and so far it has been good. We are here for just five days as Debbie goes back to the US for family matters.


We also now have he uses of a car!  How sweet it is. I just hopped into the car and drove over to Paradise Village Marina. I went to the Hospitality Suite and tried to get the WiFi but it looks like they are charging for WiFi now.   I did get a nice shower then got into the car and (the car has a sticker for Paradise Village Marina so I can drive right in) drove to the shopping center (underground parking) and hopped into the elevator and went to Starbucks where I am writing this. This is sweet. It is a "beater" car with surf racks. Runs rough and leaks oil and overheats some but it goes! Makes life so much easier. We will enjoy it while it lasts!

 My hip and back are slowly getting better from my pinched nerve.

No comments:

Post a Comment