Paddleboarding the La Cruz anchorage

End of December - La Cruz Anchorage in Puerto Vallarta Mexico

Bernard & Becky on M\V Worth Waiting 4 is behind me.

At evening glass off it was time to launch the paddleboard. I did fine and was heading out to John and Jan on M\V Context and Bernard & Becky on M\V Worth Waiting 4 but as I was heading out the seas got more bumpy and was getting tired. I am just not in paddleboard shape and not good at it when the seas get lumpy. So I headed back and only dumped once. Nice sunset and the water is so warm so dumping into the drink is not an issue there but it is with the amount of energy I spend getting back up onto the paddleboard and paddling again. I will get better and it is surprising how much distance I can travel in a short amount of time.

I was trying for John and Jan on M\V Context.
Both M\V came down on the Fobar and both are from San Diego.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment