Another Bed Bath & Beyond trip in Guadalajara - 2018

 You can see the head of one of the two small dogs("Collin") we are taking care of at our house sit. Yes, we were in Guadalajara again so we stopped at Bed Bath & Beyond and saw this "Kart"...just we we have been looking for.
It is compact, light, easy to use and seems to have nice sturdy wheels. This will come in handy schlepping things from the car to boat or visa versa. 

October 2018- s\v Elegant'sea is currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta)
October 2018- We are now currently in Chula Vista Norte which is a town by Lake Chapala, Mexico pet/house sitting.

 
A new beard trimmer!  The one I have or had got dull and started to give me a small rash. So after about 6+ years of use it was time to move up to a new beard trimmer.😀
Well, I had mentioned that I wanted another one or two 
of these Joie ice cube trays that do not spill water. 
So I purchased two more.

No comments:

Post a Comment