Varnishing upper eyebrow - 2024

 It is that time again. It is actually past that time because of my health reasons set us back from some of these things. A bit of varnish started peeling and I had to remove it. Some places some water got under a bit of it. I did sand it out and got a coat of Epifanes Clear on and it looks ok.February 2024 - ⛵ Chip & Debbie 💑 Currently in Marina Costa Baja in La Paz, Mexico
Follow us on Facebook!

 Next year I will probably strip the eyebrows and re-varnish them. It is one of the areas of outside deck that is varnished that does not have covers. Another coat for the upper eyebrow will take care of it for a while. Next, I'll start the lower eyebrow prep work. It is in about the same shape.
As you can see it was about 61 degrees out...brrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment