Trip to Zihua's La Ropa beach for two Guitar Fest concerts in one day! - 2020

 
We stopped at "El Pirata" for lunch and some Yahtzee!
Jose Luis Cobo Lunchtime Concert at Sotavento Beach Club with Jose Luis Cobo and Eric McFadden at Playa La Ropa in Zihuatanejo, Mexico.
March 2020 - We are currently anchored in Zihuatanejo Mexico  
We were walking by as they took this picture.
 Then Debbie and I walked the length of  Playa La Ropa  and stopped for lunch. More fun and less coin than at the concert😊
 And yes I got another T-shirt!
 I need to start wearing these T-shirts I have been getting!
 

We were having lunch at  "El Pirata" when the mariachi band 

played. Just so typical I had to video it.
 We both won a game. I got two Yahtzee's in one game!
 Then we went to the Paty's Marimar - Gala Dinner and it was fun.
A guitar in the sand with paper bags and candles.

After the concert we went back to Zihuatanejo 
and stopped at Carnaval, but that is another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment