New Starboard Whopper leash at Pacific Paddle - 2014

 March 2014 - Currently in La Cruz Anchorage Banderas Bay, Mexico
We went into Bucerias, a couple towns south of La Cruz and went to the bank. Then to Pacific Paddle and we talked to Adam's wife about the upcoming surf\paddle board contests. She also gave us a paddle board paddling lesson. It helped me understand better. Then we purchased a new leash for my “Whopper 10’Starboard paddle board. My old leash is really a boogie board leash that I found and the Velcro does not go around my ankle good as it is too small, it is made for the wrist. Also I extended it with a piece of line. This new leash is a stylish Starboard red, 10’ leash that connects to my thigh, so I do not step on it. 

1 comment:

  1. I have just bought a new SUP leash from Pacific Paddle and it is excellent. Great quality and value.

    ReplyDelete