Got bitten by a cat and my hand is swollen - no guitar, sanding or varnishing for a bit - 2018

  At our current house sit in Chapala up in the mountains, we are caring for two cats. One was quite ornery and bit my hand. We needed to put shots of meds in his mouth twice a day using a syringe (no needle involved) and he needs to go to the vet twice a week for IV fluids. 
 Lets just say he is not crazy about it and is a big cat. Anyway, I went to go to the Red Cross Emergency Room here in Chapala and got two shots and pills etc.  
 We had the vet tech come to extract him and he is being boarded at the vets.
 This has prevented me from sanding so it has stopped my varnishing. I can sand left handed but it is slow going. So it will be slow but steady.😅
 As for the guitar, it is a no go for now 😧

August 2018 - s\v Elegant'sea is currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta)

August 2018- We are currently in Chapala which is a town by Lake Chapala ,Mexico; we are pet/house sitting.
 My right hand is swollen.
 
 
 My Rainsong Guitar is ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment