Second stern shower hose run from galey to stern - 2102

 This was going to be a refer evening but I hijacked it by working on the stern shower.
 I thought I could get the hose snaked through to the galley sink before Debbie arrived home. Not so. I got stuck at the galley. Being one and a half handed I had problems snaking the hose.
July 2012 - Marina Kona Kai Shelter Island San Diego, CA
The red wheel is the snake with the black line being it going aft to under refer.
 I shelved the snaking and started work on the new bilge pump as it was just sitting there in my face.
 Debbie came home a bailed me out.
 Then Debbie worked on snaking the stern shower hose into the engine space where it will loop up under the sink. She got it and then used a line to attach the hose to and pulled it through. Fine job all in all!
Debbie labeling the hose so we know which is hot and cold.
All this took most of the evening and it was time for showers. So no refer work got done and that will be postponed till Wednesday.
A basket of stuff we had to remove from the space.
The two 1/2 hoses at the top are going to the stern shower from under the sink.
Next step is to hook plumb up the hoses!

No comments:

Post a Comment