It is paddle boarding time and loving it at Paradise Village Marina - 2019

 Chickening out and taking the inside way between the boats instead of the other side of the dock which is the channel side I am taking off my flip flops on my first Paradise Village Marina paddle, crocks be damned! 
January 2019 -We are currently in Paradise Village Marina in Banderas Bay Mexico (by Puerto Vallarta)
 I did the knee (novis) way out between the boats😓
 Not looking too cool or gracefull here😀
 Yes it is like a lake but I got it going on!
 Had to do it! I am on a Starboard Whopper paddle board. 
 On my way upi the estuary to visit some boater friends.
I did get to stop at three boats and found one to isite at. Also no falling! I did not even get wet. Still got it even with my new hip😎 
 The next day I went out the channel and into Banderas Bay Mexico  for a paddle! Did not get wet that time eather. Ready for the LaCruz anchorage!

No comments:

Post a Comment